The General Director is appointed by the Board of Directors. Starting November 2013 and up to present day, Nail Ulfatovich Maganov is the General Director of TATNEFT.
The General Director also is the Chairman of the Management Board of TATNEFT.
Scope of powers of the General Director is set out in the Charter of the Company and Resolutions on the General Director of TATNEFT.
The General Director is in charge of current operations in accordance with the corporate development strategy of the Company, defines organizational structure, supervises the rational use of resources, resolves organizational issues relating to the business process management and social protection for the employees, including:
- Implementation of resolutions taken at the General Shareholders’ Meeting
- Presentation to the Board of Directors of candidates to the Management Board
- Allocation of duties among the Board members
- Management of the Board as chairman at Board meetings
- Approval of internal documents of the Company, unless the approval of such internal documents fall within the scope of responsibilities of the General Shareholders’ Meeting, the Board of Directors, and the Management Board according to the Company Charter
- Approval of job descriptions
- Hiring and dismissal of staff, including his own deputies
- Defining the organizational structure of the Company, approving of the organizational chart of the Company, branches, and representative offices, approval of job descriptions and wages
- Presentation to the Board of Directors of candidates to the post of First Deputy General Director
- Executing employment contracts with employees of the Company
- Managing development, execution, and performance of the Collective Agreement
- Managing and providing for favorable and safe working conditions for Company employees
- Managing accounting and reporting, including approving policies for accounting and taxation
- Managing compliance with legal requirements of the activities of the Company within the limits of his powers
- Solving other issues pertaining to current operations of the Company
The Management Board is a collegiate executive body responsible for daily management of TATNEFT, as well as developing and implementing the general development strategy for subsidiaries of the Company. The Chairman of the Management Board is the General Director of TATNEFT. The activities of the Management Board conform to current legislation, the Charter of TATNEFT, and the Resolution on the Management Board of TATNEFT.
The composition of the Management Board is determined by the Board of Directors of TATNEFT.
In 2017, the Management Board of the Company consisted of 11 people.
DURATION OF WORK IN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD
|Full name||Year of election||Number of years|
|Maganov Nail Ulfatovich||1999||19|
|Bakhitov Anvar Vasikhovich||2014||4|
|Voskoboynikov Vladlen Aleksandrovich||2005||13|
|Gorodniy Viktor Isakovich||1999||19|
|Glazkov Nikolay Mikhaylovich||2012||6|
|Yershov Valeriy Dmitriyevich||2001||17|
|Ibragimov Nail Gabdulbariyevich||1999||19|
|Nurmukhametov Rafail Saitovich||1999||19|
|Mukhamadeyev Rustam Nabiullovich||2002||16|
|Tikhturov Yevgeniy Aleksandrovich||1999||19|
|Subayev Nurislam Zinatulovich||2014||4|
DURATION OF WORK IN THE MANAGEMENT BOARD AS OF DECEMBER 31, 2017
Powers of the following members of the Management Board of TATNEFT are terminated starting February 26, 2018: V. I. Gorodniy and A. F. Vakhitov.