the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
on the results of the Company's activities in 2017
IN THE REPORTING YEAR, THE GROUP PRODUCED 8.5 MILLION TONNES OF OIL PRODUCTS. OIL REFINING FACILITIES ARE WORKING AT FULL CAPACITY. WE HAVE MAINTAINED OUR INDUSTRY LEADERSHIP IN THE REFINING DEPTH AT THE LEVEL OF 99.24%, WITH THE LIGHT OIL PRODUCTS OUTPUT OF 87.5%.
PRODUCTION OF OIL PRODUCTS, MILLION TONNES
In 2017, a planned overhaul was carried out, which allowed the Complex to reach a 5-year run life, and also to connect new production plants to the infrastructure of the Complex without significant interruptions in the production.
PROCESSING DEPTH AT EXISTING FACILITIES OF TANECO COMPLEX, %
YIELD OF LIGHT OIL PRODUCTS AT EXISTING FACILITIES OF TANECO COMPLEX, %
The target value of the Nelson Index after full commissioning of the TANECO Complex is 12.
In 2017, the oil-refining volume was
7,8 million tonnes
In 2017, produced petroleum products
8,2 million tonnes
|A wide range of light hydrocarbons||96,500 tonnes|
|Natural stable gasolin||1.6 million tonnes|
|Euro-5 diesel fuel||1.4 million tonnes|
|Kerosene for technical purposes||31,500 tonnes|
|Aviation kerosene||221,500 tonnes|
|Domestic furnace fuel||5,600 tonnes|
|Gas condensate distillate medium (sulfur dioxide), type I||1,273,000 tonnes|
|Gas condensate distillate medium (sulfur dioxide), type II:||443,000 tonnes|
|Gas condensate distillate medium (sulfur dioxide), type III||867,000 tonnes|
|Diesel technological fraction (DTF)||710,000 tonnes|
|Vacuum gas oil/fuel oil hydrotreated/compound lubricating oils||402,100 tonnes|
|Heavy coking gas oil||90,100 tonnes|
|Coking naphtha||197,800 tonnes|
|Coke oil||571,100 tonnes|
|Technical gas granulated sulfur||81,700 tonnes|
Target development indicators of the Тaneco complex:
- Achievement of the best technological indicators, including depth of oil refining, selection of light oil products;
- Ensuring compliance of manufactured goods with the requirements of Russian and international quality standards and technical regulations;
- Minimization or complete exclusion of the production of semifinished oil products;
- Ensuring minimum dependence on the supply of auxiliary raw materials necessary for the production of high-quality commodity oil products and ensuring optimal energy independence of the enterprise.
|the initial production capacity of the ELOU-AVT-7 unit was brought to 115% of the installed design capacity.|
|base oils production was launched; production of base oils of Group III was started.|
|delayed coking was launched, which made it possible to avoid the production of fuel oil, to achieve the output of light oil products at a level of more than 87%, and to increase the depth of oil processing to 99.2%.|
a planned overhaul of the technological equipment of the Complex refinery was successfully carried out from April 15 to May 14, 2017. Technical reequipment of a railway overpass for filling oil products ensures environmentally safe filling of oil products in an automated mode with the required capacity. The main construction and installation work has been completed on a highway overpass for filling oil products and technical reequipment of an overpass for filling light oil products into tank trucks to increase the productivity of filling tank trucks for diesel fractions. The work was carried out as part of the necessary changes in the configuration of the automated process control system, the communication systems for technological installations, including the commissioning of new facilities and information security of the enterprise as a whole. Slow coking units and a second hydrogen production unit have been put into commercial operation to provide hydrotreating processes. Construction of isomerization and hydrotreating units for naphtha has been completed; construction work on hydrotreating units for diesel fuel and kerosene is at the final stage.
Landmark events of 2018 include the beginning of commissioning the ELOU-AVT-6 and the beginning of production of our own Euro-5 class motor gasoline.
With the launch of the ELOU-AVT-6 installation, the design capacity of the TANECO refining complex will increase to 14 million tonnes a year.
The commissioning of the technological units of the second phase will be carried out in stages, which will bring in additional cash flow.
The launch of light naphtha isomerization units, catalytic reforming, and a naphtha splitter section will allow to start the production of Euro-5 class motor gasoline; the launch of diesel fuel and kerosene hydrotreatment units will increase the production of Euro-5 diesel fuel and jet fuel.
One of our directions will be the creation and implementation in Russia of a new domestic technology for hydroconversion of heavy petroleum feedstock, which will allow us to achieve a processing depth of at least 95% and to carry out processing of high-viscosity oils in future. A pilot plant is planned for the TANECO Complex for the hydroconversion of heavy oil residues with a capacity of 50,000 tonnes per year, using the technology of the Institute of Chemical Technology of the Russian Academy of Sciences. Based on the results obtained, a decision will be made on whether to build an industrial hydroconversion unit with a capacity of 2.5 million tonnes per year.
TANECO Complex of Oil Refineries and Petrochemical Plants uses the most advanced solutions for primary and secondary oil refining, storage of raw materials, as well as storage and loading of finished products for transportation by rail and road.
The implementation of the most modern technologies allowed to increase the sulfur recovery rate to
The efficiency of wastewater treatment at the enterprise, according to some indicators, is
TECHNOLOGICAL PROCESSES OF THE TANECO COMPLEX
|Technological process||Installation||Commissioning, reconstruction||Project capacity||Installed capacity||Loading 2017|
|Primary processing||ELOU-AVT-7||2011||7 000,0||8 642,0||7 847,8|
|Viscosity breaking*||WB||2011||2 400,0||2 400,0||0*|
|Naphtha stabilization unit||HC VGO
(hydrocracking of vacuum gas oil
|2011||1 100,0||1 360,0||1 173,1|
|Hydrocracking of vacuum gas oil||HC VGO
(hydrocracking of vacuum gas oil
|2014||2 900,0||2 900,0||2 755,8|
(hydrogen production unit)
(hydrogen production unit)
|Catalytic production of high-index oils||UPB||2015||250,0||250,0||199,7|
(delayed coking unit)
|2016||2 000,0||2 000,0||2 012,4|
|Stabilization of naphtha||SN||2016||600,0||600,0||221,4|
|Hydrofining of naphtha||HFN||2017||1 100,0||1 182,6||47,34|
ELKHOVSKOYE OIL-REFINING PLANT
The plant was put into operation in 1994 (developer and supplier – Petrofac Incorporated, USA). In the period of 2015-2017, the facilities were modernized. The design capacity is 440,000 tons of oil per year. The plant operates in continuous mode.
The block oil-refining unit consists of complete units:
- Atmospheric and vacuum distillation of crude oil;
- Hydrotreating of straight-run gasoline;
- Catalytic reforming of gasoline;
- Units for the production of a benzene-free component of commercial gasoline;
- Hydrotreating diesel fuel;
- Amine purification of hydrocarbon gases;
- Production of elemental sulfur;
- Obtaining road bitumen.
The unit is small and is located on an area of 150 x 80 meters. In addition to the unit, the EOFD includes:
- A commodity park for receiving and storing commercial products consisting of 4 RVS-5000 and 4 tanks with a volume of 200 m3;
- Two units for finished product distribution;
- Unit for the production of Regular-92 commercial gasoline.
In 2017, the volume of oil accepted for processing amounted to 477 thousand tons, 224.5 tons of oil products were produced.
CAPABILITY OF ELKHOVSKOYE OIL-REFINING PLANT, THOUSAND TONNES
|Diesel fuel||102 600|
|Gasoline Regular-92||79 700|
|Gasoline Normal-80||2 700|
|Kerosene-gas oil fraction||37 900|
The General Assembly of ATIEL (Brussels, Belgium), TATNEFT was approved by vote as the 23rd member of the ATIEL association.
«ТTATNEFT became the third domestic company (after Lukoil and Gazprom Neft), which was included in this prestigious European organization, which includes such world oil majors as Total, BP, Chevron, Shell, Eni, Exxon Mobil, etc.
Ключевым конкурентным преимуществом нефтеперерабатывающего комплекса НПЗ «ТАНЕКО» является высокое качество нефтепродуктов, удовлетворThe key competitive advantage of TANECO Oil Refinery Complex is the high quality of oil products that meets the highest international environmental standards, as well as prospective market requirements.
- Optimization of oil products basket, flexible adaptation to changes in demand;
- Reduction of the cost of processing;
- High flexibility of oil refineries in terms of the quality of refined oils;
- Development of premium channels for sale of oil products.
All products meet the requirements of regulatory documents.
NOMINATIONS OF THE TANECO COMPLEX AND PRODUCTS RELEASED IN 2017
- TATNEFT VHVI-4 isoparaffinic base oil and EURO-5 arctic diesel fuel were awarded the title of Laureates in the nomination of «Products for industrial and technical purposes» of the «Best Goods and Services of the Republic of Tatarstan» contest.
- TATNEFT HVI-2 isoparaffinic base oil and the RT and JA-1 brands of fuel for jet engines were awarded the title of Diploma winners of the first degree in the nomination «Products for industrial and technical purposes» of the «Best Goods and Services of the Republic of Tatarstan» contest.
- TATNEFT VHVI-4 isoparaffinic base oil was one of the 100 best goods of Russia in the nomination «Products for industrial and technical purposes»
- RT brand fuel for jet engines and TATNEFT HVI-2 isoparaffinic base oil were Diploma winners of the All-Russian competition «100 best goods of Russia»
- TS-1 jet engine fuel and TANECO diesel fuel were among the winners of the qualifying round of the International Competition «Best Goods and Services – GEMMA»
- The Testing Laboratory of Oil Products and the Laboratory of Industrial Ecological Monitoring of the central laboratory of the Complex became the winners in the nomination «The Best Tester of the Republic of Tatarstan» in 2017, as part of the «Best Goods and Services of the Republic of Tatarstan» contest.
- TANECO JSC was among the laureates of the «100 Best Organizations of Russia. Ecology and environmental management» contest. The enterprise was awarded a Diploma and a Gold Medal.