the Annual General Meeting of Shareholders on the results of the Company's activities in 2017
THE FUNDAMENTAL HEALTH, SAFETY, AND ENVIRONMENTAL PRINCIPLES OF THE COMPANY ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- To recognize the constitutional right of people to safe working conditions and a healthy environment.
- To save energy and rationally use natural resources during oil production operations.
- To adopt managerial and investment decisions based on multioptional scenarios, taking into account industrial and environmental safety priorities.
- To give priority to preventive measures over response actions to eliminate any negative environmental impact.
THE COMPANY'S POLICY IN THE FIELD OF INDUSTRIAL SAFETY, LABOR PROTECTION AND ENVIRONMENT IS AIMED AT THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE TASKS:
- Ensuring safe working conditions and protecting the health of personnel and the population living in the areas where the Company operates;
- Compliance with the established standards for permissible environmental impact and further reduction of anthropogenic impact on ecosystems in the area of the Company's production activities due to the introduction of new technologies, equipment, materials and increasing the level of automation of process control;
- Rational use of natural resources, minimization of oil and gas losses;
- Development of a system for identifying and assessing industrial hazards and risks, increasing the effectiveness of measures to manage and reduce significant industrial and environmental risks.
PRIORITIES OF THE COMPANY IN THE FIELD OF INDUSTRIAL SAFETY, LABOR PROTECTION AND ENVIRONMENT:
- Implementation of a set of preventive measures to prevent the possibility of emergency situations, and if they occur, taking measures to reduce the environmental consequences of an emergency;
- The implementation of a set of measures aimed at preventing the occurrence of injuries and occupational diseases;
- Ensuring training and advanced training of the Company's employees in the field of industrial safety, labor protection and the environment;
- Ensuring the level of industrial safety in the operation of hazardous production facilities of the enterprise, at which the risk of incidents and accidents is minimal and corresponds to the level of development of engineering and technology;
- Ensuring the level of enterprise readiness for localization and liquidation of accidents and incidents at hazardous production facilities, at which the consequences for the workers of the enterprise and society related to economic, social and environmental damage are minimized;
- Interaction with contracting organizations performing work at the Company's production facilities in compliance with the Company's current industrial safety, labor and environmental protection requirements;
- Maintaining an open dialogue with all parties interested in the Company's activities in the field of industrial safety, labor protection and the environment;
- Maintenance and continuous improvement of the Integrated Management System for Industrial Safety, Labor Protection and the Environment.
THE COMPANY FOLLOWS THE PRINCIPLE OF "CONSISTENT steps", planning its actions based on the results. obtained in the previous step.
The Company's plans are to ensure that the Integrated Management System complies with international standards of occupational health and safety ISO 45001: 2018 and environmental safety ISO 14001: 2015.
THE MAIN INTERNAL DOCUMENTS DETERMINING THE SYSTEM OF INDUSTRIAL SAFETY MANAGEMENT AND LABOR PROTECTION
- Tatneft's policy in the field of industrial safety, labor protection and environmental protection;
- Regulations on the industrial safety management system;
- Regulation on production control over compliance with industrial safety requirements at hazardous production facilities.
These regulations establish a uniform procedure for the implementation of the management of industrial, fire, electric power, radiation safety, labor protection and production control in all structural divisions and subsidiaries of the TATNEFT Company.