The implementation of the Company’s strategy envisages aspects of sustainable growth and ensuring favorable economic and social conditions for business development based on the most efficient use of all types of resources and creating value for stakeholders at each stage of activity.
The long-term prospects and current plans for the main activity — the development of its own resource and production potential and the improvement of financial results are considered by the Company in direct relation with social and environmental aspects. principles of social responsibility are integrated into business plans.
The Company understands that the long-term sustainable development of business is inseparable from social progress and stable development of the whole society, and makes a significant contribution to the socio-economic development of the regions of activity and society as a whole. Key decisions are made taking into account social, environmental and other possible consequences. The Company implements targeted social, infrastructural and environmental programs as part of voluntary corporate initiatives based on accountability to employees, the local community and the environment.
Development and implementation of programs and activities for sustainable development is carried out with the participation of stakeholders — employees, authorities, representatives of local communities, public organizations through open dialogue.
The Company takes into account global sustainable development trends, adheres to the un global compact principles, un responsible investment principles (UNPRI) Principles, G20 / OECD Corporate governance principles, Russian business charter social charter, RSPP approaches to building corporate sustainability, Responsibility and openness indexes sustainable development. The significant guideline for the company is the un action program «Transforming our world: a sustainable development agenda until 2030», adopted in 2015 and including recommendations for coordinating the actions of government and business in the field of sustainable development.
- Participation in the development of the domestic infrastructure of the fuel and energy complex.
- Creating jobs.
- Creating value added.
- Assistance to local economies.
- The introduction of innovation.
- Ensuring financial stability and economic sustainability of the group.
- The development of its own research and production base, integrated with leading industry research centers.
The Company’s strategy is based on the principles of innovative development.
Target focus — technologies necessary to implement the strategy and overcome the challenges that impede its achievement. the Company systematically develops and implements the most advanced solutions, many of which are unique in the industry and in the technology supply market. interaction with domestic and foreign leading scientific, technical and technological centers allows integrating production tasks and large-scale experience with innovative scientific potential in all areas of the Company’s business.
- Environmental Protection.
- Use recyclable materials.
- Use of clean energy sources.
- Energy savings.
- Ensuring safe working conditions, protecting the health of personnel and the population living in the areas where the Company operates.
- Reducing the anthropogenic impact on the environment and preventing environmental damage from economic activity.
- Rational use of natural resources.
- Implementation of a set of measures aimed at maintaining the state of the environment in the regions of activity at a regulatory-acceptable level corresponding to the potential for self-restoration of natural ecosystems.
- Increasing the level of industrial safety and labor protection, reducing injuries, accidents, occupational diseases.
- Reducing the anthropogenic load and maintaining a favorable state of the natural environment and human environment.
- Rational use, restoration and protection of natural resources, biodiversity conservation.
- Fighting climate change.
- The introduction of the world’s best practices in the field of environmental safety.